Ofsted and Performance Reports
On the link below you can find our recent Ofsted report for July 2017:Ofsted Inspection Report 2017
Leechpool Primary School had its Ofsted Inspection on 18 and 19 July 2017. The inspection report judged Leechpool to be a good school.
- Effectiveness of Leadership and Management is good
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment is good
- Personal Development, behaviour and welfare of pupils is outstanding
- Outcomes for pupils are good
- Early Year Provision is good
Leechpool Ofsted information
The reports for Ofsted inspections and our current School Data Dashboard can be accessed here. Please click on the relevant links. Parent View is a useful tool for all parents and carers of the school to use to tell us how well you think we are doing. Please take time to visit the Parent View website to leave your comments.
Every year we carry out a parent survey so that we can see how well you think we are doing. Below are the outcomes from the Spring 2017 survey. Thank you to everyone who completed the questionnaire at our recent parental consultations.