- To provide an exciting, creative and supportive learning environment which energises each child to value themselves and maximise their potential.
- To give our learners the highest standard of education, through excellence and innovation in teaching, linked with a relevant and engaging curriculum which recognises children’s needs and their learning styles.
- To equip each child with life skills so that they may become confident, responsible, caring citizens, within our ever-changing, multi-cultural society.
As a learning community through the 6 R's, we will strive to:
- Learn from one another, and with one another, to be the best we can be ...
- Have high expectations of ourselves and each other
- Help each other to develop self-confidence and a happy positive self-image
- Be constructive, critical and analytical thinkers
- Continue to value and develop our ‘learning to learn’ culture in a safe place where we can make mistakes and try new ideas
- Celebrate progress, effort and achievement
- Help our children to develop lively, enquiring minds and encourage them to express themselves clearly in a variety of ways
- Foster strong links with our parents and the wider community
- Work hard to maintain the values of our school.
At Leechpool everyone follows the Golden Rules