Due to the Covid pandemic the Business Enterprise Schemes were cancelled during 2019 - 2020.
Information about Business Enterprise
- Each year group since 2009 have started with a float of £30, which they returned, before counting up their profit.
- Since 2016-2017 Business Enterprise Projects have been carried out as a Key Stage during the months of May and June.
- Year 6 classes organised refreshments at Sports days and after school during the month of June and July since 2018.
Business Enterprises 2018 - 2019
This year the Business Enterprise activity took place during the May Fayre. Each class chose a stall that they had to organise in advance, buying resources and working out the prices. Here are the results from the May Fayre:
|Name||Cost (£)||Float (£)||Taken (£)||Profit (£)|
|Yr 6 - face paint||6.67||20.00||76.00||49.33|
|Yr 6 - Stocks||2.00||20.00||63.50||41.50|
|Yr 5 - Wind-up toys||2.92||20.00||40.00||17.08|
|Yr 5 - Boccia||3.91||20.00||33.02||9.11|
|Yr 4 - Tattoos||-||20.00||36.52||16.52|
|Yr 4 - Chicken in a jar||6.12||20.00||32.50||6.38|
|Yr 4 - Human fruit machine||7.94||20.00||45.00||17.06|
|Yr 3 - Pick a stick||13.31||20.00||60.20||26.89|
|Yr 3 - Tin can alley||2.00||20.00||77.20||55.20|
|Yr 2 - Pin tail on the dragon||3.91||20.00||29.00||5.09|
|Yr 2 - Naughts & crosses||3.91||20.00||29.00||5.09|
|Yr 1 - Hook a duck||7.94||20.00||62.00||34.06|
|Yr 1 - Guess the teacher||2.12||20.00||28.00||5.88|
|Foundation - Coconut/water shy||11.83||20.00||72.57||40.74|
|Foundation - Bottle hoopla||11.83||20.00||75.30||43.47|
School Fundraising 2018 - 2019
During the year the children have been busy fundraising for various charities.
The children have also raised money to support school activities.
- Early Years Sponsored Scoot raised £937.01 to go towards outdoor play equipment
- Year 6 raised £213.95 selling refreshments at the Infant Sports Day to go towards their Year Book and Leaving Party
- Sponsored Bike Ride raised £716 with £300 of this going to the British Heart Foundation. The rest of the money raised went towards funding PE / Sport equipment.
Business Enterprise Achievements - Previous Years
|Year Group||2014-15 (£)||2016-17 (£)||2017-18 (£)|